Rosalie

Rosalie
Little Ol' Me

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Denise's Last Day and Other Changes at Certiport

Today is an interesting day. First it is the day that I no longer am on the Higher Education Team as Sales Support. It is a sad day and I am trying to make the best of it. However, I do not have to move for two weeks so at least I can still talk to my team! Second, it is Denise Ferrell’s last day at Certiport and Diane made a video of all of us saying good-bye. She put it on “Youtube” so I will download it here as the only way to preserve it.



We went to lunch as a whole Sales Team because Denise helped all of the salesmen and women with their Tradeshows. She knew them all very well. She is going to start a store in Spanish Fork. She has been a good friend and I am sad that she is leaving! It was a fun day, anyway, and little did I know that it was one of my last fun days at Certiport. (More of that later.)

No comments:

Post a Comment