Rosalie

Rosalie
Little Ol' Me

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sleeping Beauty Ballet 14 June 2009 in Federal Way, WA



I have been in Auburn, WA all weekend. I am lovin' it, too! When I first got here, we went to get lunch and do shopping for a snack later and we ate on our way to Seattle. Next we went to the Science Museum in Seattle. It is by the Space Needle, so I got an awesome picture of that too! I took lots of pictures of my Granddaughters. It was a lot of fun to see the girls enjoy the museum and want to share their knowledge with me. They are a lot of fun to be around.
After that we went to their Uncle Mark and Aunt Carissa's to have supper and watch a movie. My body was very tired so I was glad when we headed for Heidi's house.
We got their and Happy, their dog, was so happy to see us! We got things ready for bed and ourselves, too! Steven has a paper due and has been working on it all day. Fun! Not!
It is just fun to be here!

1 comment:

  1. So sad they live far away - and soon Wendy and I will possibly be even further away :( so Sad!
    I miss the Gaffney's :(
    Would you and Dad and Danielle want to come over for dinner sometime?

    ReplyDelete