Rosalie

Rosalie
Little Ol' Me

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day

I had an awesome Mother's Day! It started out with Church. The speakers were Tony and Terri Martin. I really liked them. They gave Mother's a CD called "We Ever Pray for Thee". It has a few of the songs that I really like, so I am excited to listen to it. The quote they put on it is:

"The true spirit of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints gives
to woman the highest place of honor in human life."
President Heber J. Grant

We learned about Joseph Smith in Liberty Jail and being patient in afflictions. Boy is that something we all need to work on. Afflictions are our teachers.

After Church, my Children and Grand Children came over to visit. Megan gave me the cutest picture of Keldan and Konner. Heather and her children made me a cute card. It was fun to watch my Grand Children play together.

Then, today was the Farewell for my boss, Mike's, daughter--Lisa. I went down to Elkridge to give her a thought to take with her on her mission and to visit. It was really nice to get to know his wife, Ann, better. I really enjoyed the time visiting.

The best part of the day is now, though, because Danielle is teaching me how to blog!! Cool huh! She says that I am a boring blogger because she is falling asleep while I type. She says I am a slow typer and compared to her, I am!

1 comment:

  1. Mommy, you crack me up! I like your background and playlist! I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day! Can't wait to read more posts and stay caught up on your life!

    ReplyDelete